With our management and cost experience and expertise developed on large retail, leisure and mixed use schemes we have an extensive database which assists us in achieving value for money for the Client
We understand the Clients’ needs and those of the market and the variety of end users/Tenants, whether that be in the retail, leisure, food or housing market.
We have a detailed understanding of the vast majority of those end users’ requirements and their development specifications to enable us to respond quickly and offer fast yet accurate estimates of the cost of incorporating any individual or combination of Tenants in either stand alone or mixed use developments.
We understand that the costs of integrating particular Tenants in an economic and knowledgeable way are crucial for the success of the scheme. The management of the finances and the financial risk is paramount to a successful scheme and we have extensive experience in adding value at each stage of the development process.
- Cost Planning at Feasibility and Design Development stages
- Contract Advice
- Cost and Value Engineering
- Management of Financial Risks – this is particularly important on Brown Field and Contaminated sites
- Change Control
- Contract Administration, including Valuations, Tenant Variations and Financial Statements
- Assistance in Tax and Capital Allowance Advice